Thursday, January 8, 2009

SPAR Mixer is here to stay!

Well, what do you know? I finally got a SPAR mixer to pursue my baking interest.
Being $856 bucks poorer now, I hope that this wonderful mixer will help me make better breads, cakes and whatever I want to make and more family and friends will be able to enjoy my bakes!

How the SPAR Mixer looks like.

A closer look at the brand~ SPAR Mixer. You fight with a SPAR mixer, you lose.

Besides the big bowl, the mixer also come with 3 accessories you cannot do without.
From left to right: A flat beater, a dough hook, a whisk.

Place and address where I purchased this mixer:

Lau Choy Seng
No. 23 & 25 Temple Street
Singapore 058568
Webby: http://www.lauchoyseng.com/index.asp

Free delivery or you can hand carry it yourself. HIGHLY recommended to get the free delivery service as this mixer is HEAVY (20-30kg?) and quite big although it says "Mini Mixer" on the box. LOL~

3 comments:

lynn said...

hihi
I am writing to ask you about this mixer which I have newly bought after reading your post.

I find that the bowl lift handle is kinda loose as if very smoothly lubricated such that when i push all the way up to lift the bowl, the bar/bowl still drop half an inch down(without ingredient inside bowl). Is this normal?

When I try mixing cheesecake, the bowl suddenly drop which shock me terribly. I am doubtful whether this SPAR baby can withstand my abuse when I use it for bread dough.

Please help to answer my querries. Appreciate...

liketoeat said...

my wife is keen to get a spar mixer. since you have used it for many months now, are you very happy with it ? my wife is using Kenwood now but thinking of upgrading.

however, i am concerned about maintenance and spare parts for spar mixers. is there a shop(s) that provide after sale service in singapore ?

which model of spar that u are using ?

would appreciate your feedback soonest. tks a lot.

Unknown said...

Someone use ur pic to sale spar mixer at mudah.com, have many ppl been cheat. Im the one also.... 😭😭😭😭